As per July 1, 2020, this is our modified schedule during the pandemic. All visitors must wear face masks and observe physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet between others. We have a maximum occupancy in the temple room of 35 persons, first come, first served. We are only open during actual arati times, please plan your visit accordingly.
- 4:30am – Mangala Arati
- 5:10am – Tulasi Puja, altar closed
- 5:20am – Japa outside, altar closed
- 7:20am – Sringara Arati and Guru Puja (sign up in advance for this arati, our busiest time of day)
- 8:00am – Srimad Bhagavatam Class
- 9:00am – Temple closed until noon
- 12:00pm – Raja Bhoga Arati
- 12:30pm – Temple closed until 4:15 pm
- 4:15pm – Dhupa Arati
- 4:30 pm – Temple closed until 6:30 pm
- 6:30pm – Sandhya Arati
- 7:00pm – Temple closed for the day
Sunday Program Schedule
All visitors are required to wear face masks and remain physically distanced at least 6 feet from others. If you, or anyone in your household, is not feeling well, or has traveled in the past 14 days outside the state or in any of these counties with a high rate of COVID-19 infection, please stay home and watch our program live on the ISKCON Alachua Temple YouTube channel.
- 4:00-6:30 pm Gift Shop open
- 4:15 pm – 6:30 pm Arati and kirtan with a continuous flow of visitors filing through the temple room for darshan of Their Lordships. You can stay for a few minutes and participate in the kirtan by standing physically distanced on the yellow X marks on the temple room floor. You can pick up a boxed prasad plate to-go at the exit gate in your car on the way out.
- 7:00 pm Temple closed