- Face masks must be worn on temple property, including by children ages five and older.
- We will have prasad pre-packed in to-go boxes and request you take it home with you, so that masks can stay on at all times.
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
- On festival days, we encourage everyone to take part in the morning program virtually, as much as possible. We will be live streaming on youtube.com/alachuatemple and on our ISKCON Alachua Facebook page all day.
- During busy times, there will be attendants at the temple doors, and occupancy will be limited to 10 minutes per person, socially distanced, standing or sitting on the designated X marks on the temple room floor. You may occupy an X mark along with one additional family member. When there are no X marks available, please line up outside on the veranda, along the yellow lines. Every ten minutes, a temple staff member will sound a gong, signaling to those on the X marks to please exit the temple room so others waiting in line can move in. You may join the end of the line if you wish to come in again.
- Line up on the yellow marks on the men’s side of the veranda for walk-through darshan. When it’s your turn, you may spend up to one minute in front of each altar, before exiting the temple room on the ladies’ side.
- If you would like to chant japa in the temple room during non-crowded times, please choose a socially distanced spot and keep your mask on the whole time.
- Do not crowd the veranda by congregating there or by circumambulating the temple in groups; we have a lot of space on the property where you can walk in groups away from the building.
- Please listen to the class from the air conditioned comfort of your own home.
- Until the virus spread lessens in our county, the temple room will close after Gaura Arati at 7:00 p.m. each evening, including on Sundays.