- 4:30 a.m. – Mangala Arati
- 8:00 a.m. – Srimad Bhagavatam Class
- 9:30 a.m. – Abhisheka by Temple pujaris
- All day bhajanas in Temple room
- 4:15 p.m. – Arati
- 5:00 p.m. – Narasimha Homa
- 6:30 p.m. – Maha Kirtan and Sundara arati
- 7:00 p.m. – Feast
To sponsor the Narasimha Chaturdasi festival, please click below.
The Radharani Club will be having a bake sale during Narasimha Chaturdasi. Please bring your baked goods for them to sell that day. Please plan to buy something that day since all proceeds from the sale go to supporting new Deity outfits.