(Current as of October 2020) The spread of COVID-19 continues to rise in Florida. If you have any of the following symptoms you should be tested for the virus:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
For the sake of your friends and family members you need to know if you have the virus. If you just stay home and nurse yourself through your symptoms you can be spreading the virus to people you care about. Please get tested. These medical groups give quick turnaround results:
- Emergency Physicians Medical Center for Covid 19 at 9181 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville; call 352-727-7755.
- Emergency Physicians Medical Center for Covid 19 at 2445 SW 76th Street, suite 110, Gainesville; call 352-872-5111.
- First Choice in Jonesville (down 235), 8 am – 8 pm. No appointment needed, plan on about an hour of time.
- Urgent Care at 3925 NW 43rd Street (intersection with 39th Ave), Gainesville; call 352-415-9095.
- UF Shands Hospital, 1515 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville; call 352-265-0111.
- Alachua County Health Department, 15530 US-441 #10010, Alachua; call 352-334-8810 or 386-462-2542.
For Spanish speakers, we’re listing a directory of helpful Gainesville COVID-19 resources in Spanish language.