With Christmas coming, I thought to share these thoughts about our recent Vaisnava Christian Dialogue that was held online last week with Catholic, Protestant, Sri Vaisnava and Gaudiya Vaisnava participants in India, the US and the UK. My husband, Anuttama dasa, and I have been hosting two such dialogues each year. Our dialogue in the […]
Click for information on subscriptions to Back To Godhead Magazine.
Click for information on Bhakti-sastri courses.
When Illness Takes Hold: Hopeful Words for Sadhakas explores the challenges and opportunities we face when dealing with illness (or losses and other obstacles) while practicing bhakti. The book has three essays exploring the authors’ personal experiences and the spiritual solutions they found; a question and answer section; and a collection of quotes from our […]
- 4:30am – Mangala Arati
- 5:00am – Tulasi Puja, altar closed
- 5:20am – Japa
- 7:20am – Deity Darshan and Guru Puja
- 8:00am – Srimad Bhagavatam Class
- 12:00pm – Raja Bhoga Arati
- 12:30pm – Temple closed until 4:15pm
- 4:15pm – Dhupa Arati
- 6:30pm – Sandhya Arati
- 8:45pm – Sayana Arati
- 9:00pm – Temple closed
Sunday Program Schedule
- 4:00 – 8:00pm Gift Shop open
- 4:15pm – 5:00pm Arati and kirtan
- Sunday Feast Free Vegetarian Prasad will be distributed 5:30 – 7:00 pm.
- 5:00 – 6:00pm Discussion on Vedic wisdom
- 8:50 – 9:00pm Final arati
- 9:00pm Temple closed
SB Class Schedule
Book: Prabhupada’s Pioneers, Spiritual Journeys of His Disciples of New Raman Reti
A digital PDF book filled with inspirational stories.
Click here for more information, and to access the PDF.