By ISKCON Relief, Apr 25, 2022 — Devotees from Europe and also other parts of the world have tirelessly continued their sincere endeavors to help devotees and refugees from Ukraine to find shelter, care, and support. The following figures are for week 8 of this devotee care/relief effort. [Scroll down within the article to see […]
by ISKCON News, April 22 – Aligned with the world celebration of Earth Day 2022, ISKCON is launching a global environmental initiative to assist local temples, communities, and families in better ‘walking our talk” by living more environmentally conscious and sustainable lifestyles. “Many devotees think that because we’re strict vegetarians, we’ve done all we need […]
Excerpted from a lecture by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, posted on Dandavats.com, April 27, 2022 – .. “Everyone has affection. The cats and dogs also have affection. But our affection is wrongly placed. We are affectionate for the skin, for the body. This is wrong affection. Real affection is for the soul. […]
This Christmas marks the one-year anniversary of the Hare Krishna Community Radio Station (HKCRS). We sat down with the visionary behind this initiative, Her Grace Sudharma devi dasi (ACBSP), to chat about this milestone, the journey thus far, and the road ahead. Click to read full article on ISKCON News.
Face masks need to be worn in the temple room.
- 4:30am – Mangala Arati
- 5:00am – Tulasi Puja, altar closed
- 5:20am – Japa
- 7:20am – Deity Darshan and Guru Puja
- 8:00am – Srimad Bhagavatam Class
- 9:00am – Temple open
- 12:00pm – Raja Bhoga Arati
- 12:30pm – Temple closed until 4:15pm
- 4:15pm – Dhupa Arati
- 6:30pm – Sandhya Arati
- 8:45pm – Sayana Arati
- 9:00pm – Temple closed
Sunday Program Schedule
All visitors are required to wear face masks in the temple room.
- 4:00 – 8:00pm Gift Shop open
- 4:15pm – 5:00pm Arati and kirtan
- Sunday Feast Free Vegetarian Prasad will be distributed, 4:30 – 6:30 pm, in pre-packaged to-go boxes at the serving tables located between the temple building and the pavilion. Starting March 17, we will again allow eating at the picnic tables, outdoors.
- 5:00 – 6:00pm Discussion on Vedic wisdom
- 8:50 – 9:00pm Final arati
- 9:00pm Temple closed
SB Class Schedule
Book: Prabhupada’s Pioneers, Spiritual Journeys of His Disciples of New Raman Reti
A digital PDF book filled with inspirational stories.
Click here for more information, and to access the PDF.