Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Andrea Suarez has been offering a much-needed service for devotee families – her Krishna Kids Youtube videos and Instagram page provide Krishna conscious stories, songs, and arts and crafts lessons that will keep young children entertained and learning. Andrea, herself is an animated and extremely likable guide who is an expert […]
The virtual poster for the interfaith panel discussion entitled “Shared Stories: Culture, Religion & Women’s Empowerment.” ISKCON at the UN and the ISKCON Vaishnavi Ministry have organized an interfaith panel discussion entitled “Shared Stories: Culture, Religion & Women’s Empowerment” which will take place virtually on March 21st as part of the NGO Commission on the […]
Srila Prabhupada is reported to have famously said “your love for me will be tested by how well you co-operate with each other after I am gone.” Devotees from a small preaching centre in the UK, ISKCON South London, have taken the spirit of Srila Prabhupada’s words to heart. They have embarked on an ambitious […]
The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) stands appraised and recognized with one of the highest honors nationally- “IGBC Green Champion Award 2020” during the 18th edition of ‘Green Building Congress’ organized from 29th – 31st October 2020. The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), was unanimously chosen as a winner of the 7th IGBC […]
As per August 1, 2020, this is our modified schedule during the pandemic. All visitors must wear face masks and observe physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet between others. We have a maximum occupancy in the temple room of 35 persons, first come, first served. If all X spots are taken, wait outside until a spot opens up. We are only open during actual arati times, please plan your visit accordingly.
- 4:30am – Mangala Arati
- 5:10am – Tulasi Puja, altar closed
- 5:20am – Japa outside, altar closed
- 7:20am – Sringara Arati and Guru Puja
- 8:00am – Srimad Bhagavatam Class
- 9:00am – Temple closed until noon
- 12:00pm – Raja Bhoga Arati
- 12:30pm – Temple closed until 4:15 pm
- 4:15pm – Dhupa Arati
- 4:30 pm – Temple closed until 6:30 pm
- 6:30pm – Sandhya Arati
- 7:00pm – Temple closed for the day
Sunday Program Schedule
All visitors are required to wear face masks and remain physically distanced at least 6 feet from others. If you, or anyone in your household, is not feeling well, or has traveled in the past 14 days outside the state or in any of these counties with a high rate of COVID-19 infection, please stay home and watch our program live on the ISKCON Alachua Temple YouTube channel.
- 4:00-6:30 pm Gift Shop open
- 4:15 pm – 6:30 pm Arati and kirtan with a continuous flow of visitors filing through the temple room for darshan of Their Lordships. You can stay for a few minutes and participate in the kirtan by standing physically distanced on the yellow X marks on the temple room floor. If all X spots are taken, please wait outside until one opens up. You can pick up a boxed prasad plate to-go at the exit gate in your car on the way out.
- 7:00 pm Temple closed
SB Class Schedule